Pay Per Click Executive
- Creating Online Ads for the Clients on the Search Engine like Google, MSN, Yahoo or Others
- Independently managing entire his/her campaigns.
- Solving queries of the clients through email, Chat or by telephonic conversation.
What we are looking for
- We are looking for young, confident, dynamic, creative and sincere individuals who are passionate about their work.
- Graduate in any discipline.
- Excellent command over English (Both spoken & Written).
- Excellent communication skill.
- Preference will be given to the people with the sound knowledge of Internet & Search Engine’s like
- Recruitment process is quite friendly and short with fewer interview rounds.
- Flexible working hours, shift timings.
- Work from home benefits.
- Timely salary payment.
- Financial remuneration such as PF and Gratuity payment as per set policy without any delay.
- Follow live events in office such as cricket tournaments (IPL, World Cup, etc.) during working hours.
- Very approachable management team, HR and senior officials.
- Conducting workshops and seminars.
- Organizing cultural events including picnics, team lunches, celebration of festivals throughout the year.
- Organizing charity events to contribute to a noble cause.
Why eBrandz ?
At eBrandz, one thing that remains a part of our core business is Transparency. We always believe that to grow a business you need to keep 3 people happy – Clients, Employees and the Management. Customer satisfaction will always remain our topmost goal. But, above all, it’s the growth, change and flexibility our employees have been able to enjoy over the years that makes us even happier.
The growth and success of a company is largely dependent on having strong and capable staff members, and we truly recognize the contribution they make in helping us maintain the position we enjoy in the industry. One thing we would like youth know – you are valued here at eBrandz.