Social Media Executive
The ideal candidate must have knowledge in strategizing and implementing social media activities. He/She should be actively participating in a wide variety of social media activities such as engagement and development, commenting, research, etc to increase Brand Awareness. The candidate should be able to write content for the various social platforms. Candidate should be proficient in writing for web and be able to develop original content for websites and social media.
- Research and ideate for social media content.
- Increase visibility, membership and traffic across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc for people interactive brands.
- Implement and manage social media programs.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications and appropriately apply that knowledge to increase the use of social media.
- Monitor the online reputation of our brands and work towards enhancing it.
- We are looking for young, confident, dynamic, creative and sincere individuals who are passionate about their work.
- Excellent written, verbal and computer skills
- Creativity, timeliness and ability to meet deadlines.
- Right attitude, persuasiveness and determination.
- Highly organized and self-motivated to establish and achieve goals.
- Good sense of humour.
- Recruitment process is quite friendly and short with fewer interview rounds.
- Flexible working hours, shift timings.
- Work from home benefits.
- Timely salary payment.
- Financial remuneration such as PF and Gratuity payment as per set policy without any delay.
- Follow live events in office such as cricket tournaments (IPL, World Cup, etc.) during working hours.
- Very approachable management team, HR and senior officials.
- Conducting workshops and seminars.
- Organizing cultural events including picnics, team lunches, celebration of festivals throughout the year.
- Organizing charity events to contribute to a noble cause.
Why eBrandz ?
At eBrandz, one thing that remains a part of our core business is Transparency. We always believe that to grow a business you need to keep 3 people happy – Clients, Employees and the Management. Customer satisfaction will always remain our topmost goal. But, above all, it’s the growth, change and flexibility our employees have been able to enjoy over the years that makes us even happier.
The growth and success of a company is largely dependent on having strong and capable staff members, and we truly recognize the contribution they make in helping us maintain the position we enjoy in the industry. One thing we would like youth know – you are valued here at eBrandz.