experience: 0-1 Year
- We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
- Your responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
- Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write a clear marketing copy to promote products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to Seniors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Fresher having good knowledge in content writing
- Should be able to do research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Recruitment process is quite friendly and short with fewer interview rounds.
- Flexible working hours, shift timings.
- Work from home benefits.
- Timely salary payment.
- Financial remuneration such as PF and Gratuity payment as per set policy without any delay.
- Follow live events in office such as cricket tournaments (IPL, World Cup, etc.) during working hours.
- Very approachable management team, HR and senior officials.
- Conducting workshops and seminars.
- Organizing cultural events including picnics, team lunches, celebration of festivals throughout the year.
- Organizing charity events to contribute to a noble cause.
Why eBrandz ?
At eBrandz, one thing that remains a part of our core business is Transparency. We always believe that to grow a business you need to keep 3 people happy – Clients, Employees and the Management. Customer satisfaction will always remain our topmost goal. But, above all, it’s the growth, change and flexibility our employees have been able to enjoy over the years that makes us even happier.
The growth and success of a company is largely dependent on having strong and capable staff members, and we truly recognize the contribution they make in helping us maintain the position we enjoy in the industry. One thing we would like youth know – you are valued here at eBrandz.