experience: 1-2/2-3 Year
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential. You can watch video of one of the Web App which we want to convert into an iOS app over here – https://edeveloperz.wistia.com/medias/fdenrtilpr
- Experienced iOS programmer with deep understanding of iOS SDK, Objective C, Swift language and mobile app development.
- Strong background in mobile design patterns for iOS and Android.
- Solid knowledge in REST API, XML and JSON. Strong experience with object-oriented analysis, design and programming (OOA/OOD/OOP).
- Flexibility and willingness to learn in a high pressure start-up environment.
- Ability to adapt and pick up new techniques and technology.
- Experience in creating iOS app for a Web App.
- Recruitment process is quite friendly and short with fewer interview rounds.
- Flexible working hours, shift timings.
- Work from home benefits.
- Timely salary payment.
- Financial remuneration such as PF and Gratuity payment as per set policy without any delay.
- Follow live events in office such as cricket tournaments (IPL, World Cup, etc.) during working hours.
- Very approachable management team, HR and senior officials.
- Conducting workshops and seminars.
- Organizing cultural events including picnics, team lunches, celebration of festivals throughout the year.
- Organizing charity events to contribute to a noble cause.
Why eBrandz ?
At eBrandz, one thing that remains a part of our core business is Transparency. We always believe that to grow a business you need to keep 3 people happy – Clients, Employees and the Management. Customer satisfaction will always remain our topmost goal. But, above all, it’s the growth, change and flexibility our employees have been able to enjoy over the years that makes us even happier. The growth and success of a company is largely dependent on having strong and capable staff members, and we truly recognize the contribution they make in helping us maintain the position we enjoy in the industry. One thing we would like youth know – you are valued here at eBrandz.